sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for an Account Operations Manager in the Operations department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Wroclaw office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As an Account Operations Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities in the Operations team, which keep great attention to detail in order to meet customers needs.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Ensure operational excellence by managing transport operations in close contact with customer accounts, in- and external counterparts acting as the first point of contact for all sides on daily basis
- Develop strong data insights to understand account performance
- Support senior team members by preparing performance reports
- Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our Global Operation, Carrier Management & Product teams
- Take over end-to-end responsibility for smaller accounts
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- Customer focus: Making your accounts happy is your number one priority
- Executional excellence: You strike the right balance between love for details and diligence while being a pragmatic problem solver focusing on the result
- Quick thinking: You have an eye for interpreting quantitative data, finding actionable insights and devising process improvement plans
- Proactive mindset: You think one-step ahead and come up with solutions before problems arise.
- Teamwork: You strive working in cross-functional teams and have a team-player mentality
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site .
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- We prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- 29 days off after 2 years worked at sennder
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value passion and leadership and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.