sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for a Sales Representative in the local sales department to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Berlin office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO …
As a Sales Representative, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like the ongoing growth and success of sennder’s accounts. You will be responsible for engaging with decision makers, expanding share-of-wallet, and driving sennder adoption across customer organizations.
You’ll be collaborating closely with our responsible account operation managers and the tender management team to develop and deliver a world-class experience to their book of business, contributing directly to the top-line growth of sennder. In this role, you will …
- Enhance your portfolio by acquiring new customers and expanding business with existing ones, while maintaining accountability for overall profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities. This includes internal forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Forge strong relationships with C-Suite executives and key decision-makers within customer organizations, taking charge of crucial conversations to capitalize on business growth opportunities.
- Devise and implement customer growth strategies aimed at achieving revenue goals, ensuring sustainable economics for both parties through effective facilitation of Request for Proposal (RFP) activities and skillful negotiation management.
- Apply critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate complex negotiations and customer interactions. Utilize data analysis to identify areas of opportunity, influence decision-makers, enhance cost efficiency, and improve customer retention.
- Participate in strategic product road mapping and effectively communicate the vision to our customers, promoting increased adoption of technology and implementing integrations (such as EDI and API) to drive operational efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional internal teams, including Account Operations, Carrier Management, Tender Management, and Product Management, to spearhead and explore customer projects. In this role, you will indirectly manage a large network of stakeholders dedicated to servicing your portfolio.
- Efficiently project manages multiple work streams that enhance our customers' experience and bring added value to existing partnerships.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR …
- 2+ years of experience in mid-market/enterprise B2B sales
- Experience in selling to or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Confident and professional communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Creativity in presenting information and the capability to transform abstract concepts into clear and concise language
- Proficiency in both German and English languages
- Prior experience in the transportation industry would be advantageous
- We are currently hiring for more than one role - we value both: welcoming both junior and seasoned professionals
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, a gym, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.