sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitize and automate all road logistics processes. We move trucks with courage and the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at exceptional quality. Get to know us better by reviewing our "About Us" presentation.
We are a growing team looking for an Accountant to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. The role is located in our Amsterdam Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Accountant, you'll be a vital part of our Finance Ops team, focusing on accounts receivable (AR field). Your keen eye for detail will be crucial in fulfilling our customers' needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Responsible for the AR Aging Sales/Finance report for the Sales team and support any questions.
- AR receipts application – verify and support in the posting entries. Monitor customer collections and flag collectability issues.
- Participate in the preparation of the month-end closing in accordance with the existing schedule, mainly AR & AR related
- Take charge of the management reporting of AR KPI input & tracking
- Responsible for the calculation and booking of Bad debt Allowance (Prepare Dunning letters on request)
- Participate in the preparation of tax returns (Output VAT)
- Monthly Revenue Testing (audit sampling)
- Support yearend financial audit
- NetSuite enhancements in the AR & AR related environment
- Business partner to Sales and complement where there are customer queries
- Maintain AR Customer credit limit, payment terms in NetSuite
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or comparable qualification
- 1-3 years work experience as an Accountant
- Proficient in English
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Commuter allowance to assist employees with their daily travel expenses and a one-time home office benefit to ensure that you're properly equipped wherever you work.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
- Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, a gym, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at email@example.com. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.