Senior Customer Service Logistics
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder. In a traditional industry, we are moving fast to digitise and automate all road logistics processes. We are a growing team looking for a Senior Customer Service Logistics to help us on our journey to revolutionise road freight logistics. You would join our Operations department located in our Milan office and will report to the Team Lead Operations .
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
About The Role
As a Senior Customer Service Logistics you will support our commercial team to manage clients’ daily communications and handle several operational tasks with the aim to deliver the best quality service to our clients.
You’ll be collaborating closely with the commercial and operations department to manage daily communications with our clients, to support and, in future, be in charge of the operative tasks linked to the delivery.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Communicate with customer operations managers and warehouses operators;
- Directly report into the Team Lead Operations to support achieving weekly and monthly targets;
- Ensure accurate data entry;
- Manage upsell initiatives on a daily basis, and contribute to expand company´s volumes and revenue;
- Gather information from different stakeholders, enable smooth processes and accurate data input into our management system;
- Ensure appropriate claim management by registering and collecting all useful information to get to a prompt and accurate resolution;
- Work with the finance dept for claim follow up and POD request.
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE:
- Experienced working directly with clients;
- Used to working with data;
- Organized with a great attention to details;
- A great problem solver;
- Able to understand processes and analyze circumstances;
- A great team player;
- Able to thrive in an environment where constant change is the norm;
- Italian speaker (ideally at a native level) and with a very good English knowledge.
ABOUT sennder Italia
sennder Italia, based in the heart of Milan, is a joint venture company between sennder and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy, Poste Italiane.
We not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Read more about the sennder Italia joint venture here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual potential of all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit and respect to build fruitful collaboration across teams. Learn more about who we are on our career site.
- Fast growth scale-up with an international team of 1000+ people, 74+ nationalities spread across 11 European offices. With English as our common language, we are able to work together.
- Learning and development on the job and with the support of a bi-annual review process, learning allowance, high potential programs, sennder onboarding academy, and internal trainings.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues through regular team events and company get-togethers such as our highly anticipated sennder Summer Camp.
- Prioritize employee engagement and mental well-being by fostering a supportive environment through the Likeminded platform and conducting regular employee satisfaction surveys.
- Hybrid work model where you seamlessly merge virtual productivity and in-office collaboration with your colleagues.
- Competitive compensation package including objective-based bonus, referral reward, and in some cases virtual option plan.
For the Milan office we offer: free on-site gym! Vibrant offices complete with healthy snacks, focus zones, and social areas to connect with your colleagues. Click here for a virtual tour and better yet, hope to see you soon!
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
If you have any questions or need special accommodation please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as you apply your journey with sennder begins.